- Curious George’s First Day of School and Curious George plush: Get ready to head back-to-school with Curious George, the perfect monkey for the job of teacher’s helper, until his curiosity gets the best of him!
- Curious George’s Dinosaur Discovery and Dinosaur plush: Journey with Curious George as he visits a dinosaur dig and searches high and low for dinosaur bones in hopes of making a big discovery!
- Curious George and the Puppies and Puppy plush: Join Curious George as he visits an animal shelter and gets himself in a heap of trouble once he discovers the antics of a number of playful puppies.
- Curious George Visits the Zoo and Kangaroo plush: Children will go bananas when Curious George snatches his favorite food from the zoo keeper, but ultimately redeems himself by lending a helping hand.
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE - Curious George Goes Camping and Moose plush: Explore the great outdoors with Curious George as he wanders his way through the woods and, ultimately, into some mischief on his first camping trip.
- GREAT BACK-TO-SCHOOL ITEM - Curious George Backpack: Kids won’t have to monkey around with figuring out how to carry all their school supplies with the Curious George backpack. A must-have item for kids as they head back to the classroom!
- GIFT IDEA FOR TEACHERS - Curious George Note Cards: Looking for a fun and affordable gift for a new teacher? Check out the beautifully illustrated Curious George note cards for just $5.
- Kids Treats and Taste of Home: The Busy Family Cookbook – With back-to-school right around the corner, ease into the fast pace of school night routines with two great books! Whip up delicious, hassle-free, family meal recipes from Taste of Home: The Busy Family Cookbook and take the stress out of meal planning. And keep kids coming back for more with great recipes from Kids Treats that are sure to please everyone’s taste buds.
About Kohl’sBased in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. With a commitment to environmental leadership, Kohl’s operates 1,155 stores in 49 states. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl’s has raised more than $231 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, join the discussion on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/kohls) or Twitter ( http://twitter.com/Kohls) or get inspired on Pinterest ( http://pinterest.com/kohls/) and Instagram ( http://instagram.com/kohls).