- Channel partners can sell the LI2208 linear imager to customers that want to increase productivity at the retail Point of Sale (POS), for event registrations, and on the production line in light industrial manufacturing plants.
- The LI2208 can capture printed 1D bar codes on paper labels and electronic bar codes displayed on mobile device screens that allow retailers to easily process loyalty cards and mobile coupons. It can also capture high-density bar codes commonly used in specialty retail and electronic component manufacturing.
- Offering a superior out-of-the-box experience, the LI2208 is extremely easy to set up and use – making it an ideal fit for retailers and other businesses with high employee turnover rates and seasonal staffing.
- Featuring a patented single circuit board that eliminates the most common points of failure in bar code scanners, the LI2208 is the most durable linear imager in its class.
- The LI2208 is supported with a comprehensive portfolio of services including Service from the Start Bronze, which provides coverage for normal wear and tear and a three-day repair turnaround time. Service from the Start with Advance Exchange Support provides advance replacement of devices requiring repair as well as coverage of accidental damage to internal and external components. These services help minimize equipment downtime and significantly reduce unforeseen repair expenses.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions Bar Code Scanning Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.