- HSD800 Multifunction Instrument. A third generation digital instrument providing 128 high speed digital channels, scalable to 2,048 channels per system. The instrument also introduces DIB Access, an innovative feature allowing unique tester resources including High Voltage and Digital Source and Signal Capture (DSSC) pins, to be easily connected without external hardware. DIB Access reduces load board complexity, shortening time-to-market and simplifying concurrent test to increase overall test cell throughput.
- 72-channel HD CTO. A precision DC and analog instrument with graphical programming templates and debug tools to simplify converter testing and other precision DC measurements.
- IG-XL® 3.60 Software. Extends push button program scalability to 512 sites.
- Zero-footprint, Air-cooled System. Minimizes floor space.
- Compatible Operation. System Architecture maintains pin and program compatibility with existing J750Ex Device Programs.
Teradyne, Inc. (NYSE:TER) announces the immediate availability of the J750Ex-HD production test system. The J750EX-HD delivers breakthrough cost of production test reductions with innovative new capabilities tailored for testing Consumer SoC applications including digital wafer sort, and final test of microcontrollers, image sensors and mobile connectivity devices. J750Ex-HD includes system enhancements and new High Density (HD) instruments which can be used with over 4,000 J750 and IP750 installed test systems to seamlessly run new and existing test programs. Teradyne has received multiple orders from multiple customers and began shipments of the new HD instruments and J750Ex-HD systems in the second quarter of 2013. New J750Ex-HD capabilities include: