- HSD800 Multifunction Instrument. A third generation digital instrument providing 128 high speed digital channels, scalable to 2,048 channels per system. The instrument also introduces DIB Access, an innovative feature allowing unique tester resources including High Voltage and Digital Source and Signal Capture (DSSC) pins, to be easily connected without external hardware. DIB Access reduces load board complexity, shortening time-to-market and simplifying concurrent test to increase overall test cell throughput.
- 72-channel HD CTO. A precision DC and analog instrument with graphical programming templates and debug tools to simplify converter testing and other precision DC measurements.
- IG-XL® 3.60 Software. Extends push button program scalability to 512 sites.
- Zero-footprint, Air-cooled System. Minimizes floor space.
- Compatible Operation. System Architecture maintains pin and program compatibility with existing J750Ex Device Programs.
Teradyne’s J750™ platform is the industry standard for cost-effective test of a broad set of diverse microcontroller, FPGA and digital audio/baseband devices. With over 4,000 system shipments to date, the J750 is widely available at more than 50 OSAT locations and is supported by a complete set of production interface solutions for wafer sort and final test. For more information on the J750, visit http://www.teradyne.com/J750.About Teradyne Teradyne (NYSE:TER) is a leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2012, Teradyne had sales of $1.66 billion and employs approximately 3,700 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.teradyne.com. Teradyne (R) is a registered trademark of Teradyne, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All product names are trademarks of Teradyne, Inc. (including its subsidiaries).