Trinity Industries ( TRN) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Trinity Industries fell $1.13 (-3.1%) to $35.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,102,128 shares of Trinity Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,126,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.33-$36.94 after having opened the day at $36.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.89. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), down 6.1%, DHT Holdings ( DHT), down 3.6%, StealthGas ( GASS), down 3.4% and FreeSeas ( FREE), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Trinity Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.