Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.28 (-2.0%) to $14.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 52,564,949 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 35,078,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.87-$14.36 after having opened the day at $14.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.31. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 20.2%, ClickSoftware Technologies ( CKSW), down 10.1%, MER Telemanagement Solutions ( MTSL), down 9.4% and Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.