Apollo Group ( APOL) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Apollo Group fell $0.41 (-2.3%) to $17.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,192,566 shares of Apollo Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,784,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.47-$18.17 after having opened the day at $18.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.94. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), down 15.7%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 10.3%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), down 10.3% and WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), down 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Apollo Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.