Grupo Televisa S.A.B ( TV) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Grupo Televisa S.A.B fell $0.50 (-2.0%) to $23.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,364,669 shares of Grupo Televisa S.A.B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,802,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.96-$24.72 after having opened the day at $24.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.48. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 10.3%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), down 10.3%, Tiger Media ( IDI), down 4.3% and Spanish Broadcasting System ( SBSA), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Grupo Televisa S.A.B Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.