Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation fell $0.84 (-2.5%) to $33.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,510,724 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,690,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.00-$34.35 after having opened the day at $34.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.89. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), down 6.1%, Goldfield ( GV), down 4.4%, Ryland Group ( RYL), down 3.7% and Empresas ICA S.A.B. de C.V ( ICA), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.