Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Melco Crown Entertainment fell $0.29 (-1.3%) to $22.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,285,168 shares of Melco Crown Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,746,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.19-$22.94 after having opened the day at $22.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.51. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), down 9.6%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 3.5%, PokerTek ( PTEK), down 3.2% and Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Melco Crown Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.