Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $1.02 (-1.1%) to $90.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,781,560 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,123,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.41-$92.48 after having opened the day at $91.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.52. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: ClickSoftware Technologies ( CKSW), down 10.1%, MeetMe ( MEET), down 7.9%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 7.8% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.