DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell $0.55 (-2.7%) to $19.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,535,684 shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,764,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.69-$20.48 after having opened the day at $20.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.28. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 12.7%, TriMas Corporation ( TRS), down 7.8%, Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), down 6.1% and Dixie Group ( DXYN), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.