Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $3.51 (-1.5%) to $231.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 919,290 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 671,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $231.38-$238.00 after having opened the day at $236.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $235.01. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 12.7%, TriMas Corporation ( TRS), down 7.8%, Dixie Group ( DXYN), down 5.8% and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.