Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $4.46 (-1.9%) to $229.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 678,938 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,258,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $225.78-$235.99 after having opened the day at $234.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $233.48. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Biota Pharmaceuticals ( BOTA), down 70.1%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 37.2%, Redhill Biopharma ( RDHL), down 20.0% and Natus Medical ( BABY), down 13.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.