Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group fell $0.23 (-1.1%) to $20.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,994,411 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,025,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.44-$21.19 after having opened the day at $20.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.75. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 5.7%, Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 5.6%, SWS Group ( SWS), down 5.3% and QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.