Pioneer Natural Resources Company ( PXD) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Pioneer Natural Resources Company fell $1.95 (-1.3%) to $150.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 803,224 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,499,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $150.01-$154.69 after having opened the day at $152.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $152.55. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: New Concept Energy ( GBR), down 7.7%, World Fuel Services Corporation ( INT), down 5.8%, Mexco Energy Corporation ( MXC), down 5.3% and Solazyme ( SZYM), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pioneer Natural Resources Company Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.