Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing fell $0.61 (-3.4%) to $17.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,205,841 shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,794,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.57-$17.92 after having opened the day at $17.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.21. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 20.2%, Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 9.2%, ON Semiconductor Corporation ( ONNN), down 5.2% and Veeco Instruments ( VECO), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.