Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $2.69 (-1.4%) to $188.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,883,832 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,968,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $188.06-$192.77 after having opened the day at $191.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $190.79. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), down 15.7%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), down 10.1%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 6.7% and Portfolio Recovery Associates ( PRAA), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.