Leucadia National Corporation ( LUK) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Leucadia National Corporation fell $0.48 (-1.8%) to $25.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,719,902 shares of Leucadia National Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,515,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.61-$26.28 after having opened the day at $26.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.13. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 7.0%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 6.3%, Standard Register Company ( SR), down 6.2% and Synutra International ( SYUT), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Leucadia National Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.