Tempur Sealy International ( TPX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tempur Sealy International fell $0.95 (-2.1%) to $43.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 652,222 shares of Tempur Sealy International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,237,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.43-$44.96 after having opened the day at $44.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.49. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 6.3%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 3.8%, Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 3.4% and Stanley Furniture Company ( STLY), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tempur Sealy International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.