Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $0.51 (-1.3%) to $38.43 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,772,834 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,715,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.33-$39.36 after having opened the day at $39.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.94. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 5.6%, Textura ( TXTR), down 5.5%, Zynga ( ZNGA), down 4.1% and Cover-All Technologies ( COVR), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.