SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell $1.82 (-2.9%) to $60.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,340,918 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,159,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.78-$62.59 after having opened the day at $62.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.84. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 4.2%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 3.8%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 3.4% and Lantronix ( LTRX), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.