FMC Corporation ( FMC) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, FMC Corporation fell $1.09 (-1.8%) to $61.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,020,979 shares of FMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 860,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.57-$61.80 after having opened the day at $60.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.32. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ceres ( CERE), down 6.7%, China Green Agriculture ( CGA), down 4.7%, Solazyme ( SZYM), down 4.7% and Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.