American Axle & Mfg Holdings ( AXL) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, American Axle & Mfg Holdings fell $0.46 (-2.3%) to $19.16 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,169,757 shares of American Axle & Mfg Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,633,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.13-$19.69 after having opened the day at $19.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.62. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 3.5%, Tata Motors ( TTM), down 2.2%, Strattec Security Corporation ( STRT), down 1.8% and Honda Motor ( HMC), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full American Axle & Mfg Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.