AmerisourceBergen ( ABC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, AmerisourceBergen rose $0.72 (1.3%) to $56.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,447,367 shares of AmerisourceBergen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,624,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.59-$56.30 after having opened the day at $55.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.56. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Universal Power Group ( UPG), up 8.3%, Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), up 4.1%, Chindex International ( CHDX), up 3.5% and Spartan Stores ( SPTN), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AmerisourceBergen Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.