CH Robinson Worldwide ( CHRW) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, CH Robinson Worldwide rose $0.61 (1.1%) to $58.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 841,372 shares of CH Robinson Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,510,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.35-$58.10 after having opened the day at $57.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.40. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 23.0%, Gol Intelligent Airlines ( GOL), up 6.1%, Quality Distribution ( QLTY), up 5.9% and Tsakos Energy Navigation ( TNP), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.