Philip Morris International ( PM) pushed the Tobacco industry higher today making it today's featured tobacco winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Philip Morris International rose $1.06 (1.2%) to $88.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,244,155 shares of Philip Morris International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,232,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.78-$89.12 after having opened the day at $88.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.51. Other companies within the Tobacco industry that increased today were: Lorillard ( LO), up 3.1% and Reynolds American ( RAI), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Philip Morris International Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.