Facebook Inc Class A ( FB) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Facebook Inc Class A rose $0.34 (1.4%) to $24.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 25,242,270 shares of Facebook Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,196,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.42-$25.04 after having opened the day at $24.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.37. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 40.8%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 18.1%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), up 16.1% and Plug Power ( PLUG), up 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Facebook Inc Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.