Michael Kors Holdings ( KORS) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Michael Kors Holdings rose $0.79 (1.2%) to $63.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,822,345 shares of Michael Kors Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,812,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.16-$64.17 after having opened the day at $63.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.97. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), up 8.7%, Medifast ( MED), up 4.0%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), up 3.6% and Netflix ( NFLX), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Michael Kors Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.