Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Home Depot rose $0.93 (1.2%) to $79.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,941,383 shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,660,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.54-$79.54 after having opened the day at $78.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.29. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 40.8%, Era Group ( ERA), up 23.0%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 16.4% and ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.