Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Annaly Capital Management rose $0.35 (3.0%) to $11.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 25,060,812 shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,528,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.29-$11.93 after having opened the day at $11.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.51. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 15.1%, PMC Commercial ( PCC), up 14.9%, Optibase ( OBAS), up 9.4% and Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.