Quanta Services ( PWR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Quanta Services rose $0.37 (1.4%) to $26.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,694,284 shares of Quanta Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,888,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.54-$27.10 after having opened the day at $26.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.40. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 19.1%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 9.4%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 9.1% and TRC Companies ( TRR), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Quanta Services Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.