Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $0.83 (1.2%) to $72.49 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,471,404 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,374,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.20-$73.06 after having opened the day at $72.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.66. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Famous Dave's of America ( DAVE), up 8.4%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 7.8%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 6.6% and Priceline.com ( PCLN), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.