Google ( GOOG) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Google rose $11.60 (1.3%) to $905.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,892,122 shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,335,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $897.08-$906.27 after having opened the day at $899.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $893.49. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Net Element International ( NETE), up 6.2%, Zillow ( Z), up 5.4%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), up 4.2% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Google Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.