Illinois Tool Works ( ITW) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Illinois Tool Works rose $0.77 (1.1%) to $70.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,122,275 shares of Illinois Tool Works exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,244,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.21-$70.83 after having opened the day at $70.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.97. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 19.1%, Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), up 9.8%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 9.4% and India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Illinois Tool Works Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.