Abbott Laboratories ( ABT) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Abbott Laboratories rose $0.49 (1.4%) to $35.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,403,998 shares of Abbott Laboratories exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,063,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.94-$35.47 after having opened the day at $34.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.92. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Response Genetics ( RGDX), up 8.0%, Addus Homecare Corporation ( ADUS), up 5.5%, Harvard Bioscience ( HBIO), up 4.8% and ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Abbott Laboratories Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.