PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo rose $0.98 (1.2%) to $81.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,543,027 shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,165,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.07-$81.84 after having opened the day at $81.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.80. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: G. Willi-Food International ( WILC), up 4.3%, Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), up 4.0%, SunOpta ( STKL), up 3.2% and SkyPeople Fruit Juice ( SPU), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.