ConocoPhillips ( COP) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, ConocoPhillips rose $0.73 (1.2%) to $63.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,427,523 shares of ConocoPhillips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,434,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.31-$63.21 after having opened the day at $62.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.31. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), up 23.3%, Lucas Energy ( LEI), up 14.1%, PrimeEnergy ( PNRG), up 13.1% and Recovery Energy ( RECV), up 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ConocoPhillips Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.