Sensata Technologies Holding N.V ( ST) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sensata Technologies Holding N.V rose $0.49 (1.4%) to $35.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,194,608 shares of Sensata Technologies Holding N.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,322,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.18-$35.60 after having opened the day at $35.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.09. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 40.8%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 18.1%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), up 16.1% and Plug Power ( PLUG), up 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sensata Technologies Holding N.V Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.