Paychex ( PAYX) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Paychex rose $0.43 (1.1%) to $38.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,473,549 shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,218,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.67-$38.06 after having opened the day at $37.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 40.8%, ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 12.6%, Daegis ( DAEG), up 12.5% and SmartPros ( SPRO), up 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Paychex Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.