Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company rose $0.72 (1.2%) to $58.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,432,052 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,250,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.98-$58.64 after having opened the day at $58.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.86. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 7.4%, Summer Infant ( SUMR), up 6.2%, Lululemon Athletica ( LULU), up 3.8% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.