Brocade Communications Systems ( BRCD) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Brocade Communications Systems rose $0.06 (1.0%) to $6.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,396,123 shares of Brocade Communications Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,826,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.94-$6.11 after having opened the day at $5.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.98. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), up 12.8%, Transact Technologies ( TACT), up 5.8%, Silicom ( SILC), up 5.6% and SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Brocade Communications Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.