Banco Santander ( SAN) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Banco Santander rose $0.18 (2.8%) to $6.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,944,897 shares of Banco Santander exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,910,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $6.62-$6.75 after having opened the day at $6.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.52. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: National Bank of Greece ( NBG), up 19.8%, Capital City Bank Group ( CCBG), up 8.0%, LSB Financial Corporation ( LSBI), up 7.9% and MetroCorp ( MCBI), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Banco Santander Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.