- Improved speed and efficiency: Faster biological results can increase set turnaround and utilization, helping facilities manage instrument costs and keep the OR on schedule.
- Reduced need for early release documentation: With faster BI results, implants can be released quickly with the confidence of a negative biological result, potentially reducing frequency of emergency release documentation.
- Lower risk and severity of recalls: Should a recall occur due to a sterilizer failure, having a faster BI result can improve response time, lessening the severity of the recall.
- 3M Attest Super Rapid Readout Biological Indicator 1492V (brown cap)
- 3M Attest Super Rapid Readout Steam Challenge Pack 1496V
- 3M Attest Super Rapid 5 Steam-Plus Challenge Pack 41482V
- 3M Attest Super Rapid Readout Biological Indicator 1491 (blue cap) — available later in 2013
- 3M Attest Auto-reader 490
For more information about the 3M Attest Super Rapid Readout Biological Indicator system, please visit go.3M.com/AttestSuperRapidBI. For more information about 3M Infection Prevention solutions, visit 3M.com/infectionprevention.About 3M Infection Prevention Division The 3M Infection Prevention Division is on a mission to provide healthcare professionals solutions to minimize the risks of healthcare-associated infections. Combining science and technology, 3M has introduced more than 40 distinct technology platforms and a comprehensive portfolio of quality products that help the healthcare industry define and address current infection prevention best practices. With its system of people, products and processes, 3M Infection Prevention remains a trusted partner committed to helping customers lead the way in controlling the risk of infection. For more information, please visit www.3M.com/infectionprevention. About 3M 3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter. 1 Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation. Comprehensive guide to steam sterilization and sterility assurance in health care facilities. ANSI/AAMI ST79:2010 & A1:2010 & A2:2011 & A3:2013