- Donald Justus joins Nuverra as Vice President and General Manager of Nuverra’s Eagle Ford and Permian Basin Shale Operations. Don is a petroleum engineer with more than 30 years of experience in operations, completions, production and business development, including over 25 years with Halliburton, most recently as District Manager in the Alice, Mission and Laredo, Texas areas.
- William Haley joins Nuverra as Vice President and General Manager of Midcontinent operations, and has more than 30 years of industry experience, including a 20-year career at Halliburton.
- Christopher Kevane will join Nuverra as Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary. Before joining Nuverra, Chris was the Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Rural/Metro Corporation. Prior to that, he was a corporate attorney at Clear Channel Outdoor. Chris began his career as an attorney in the Finance & Securities Group of Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, an internationally diverse legal practice.
- Daniel Pon joins Nuverra as Vice President of Human Resources, bringing over 25 years of experience to the Company. Before joining Nuverra, he served as Vice President, Human Resources for USAirways, where he supported 33,000 union and non-union employees. Prior to that, Dan served as Vice President, Global Compensation and Benefits with Sanmina-SC and also held senior HR positions at ASTAR Air Cargo, a spin-off of DHL, and E*TRADE Financial.
- Lawrence Strohmaier has joined the Company as Chief Information Officer. Most recently, Larry was Vice President for Motorola Mobility, where he was responsible for directing all IT activities related to the development, maintenance and support for the applications and infrastructure serving the business and manufacturing environments of the company. Before joining Motorola, Larry served as Chief Information Officer for the partner brands organization at McDonald’s Corporation. Larry has also held positions within the Computer Associates International IT organization.
Interested parties can access additional information about Nuverra on the Company's web site at http://www.nuverra.com, and in documents filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, on the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov.Forward-Looking Statements This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "expect," "estimate," "project," "budget," "forecast," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "may," "will," "could," "should," "believes," "predicts," "potential," "continue," and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in the press release include, without limitation forecasts of growth, revenues, adjusted EBITDA and pipeline expansion, and other matters that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to differ materially from results expressed or implied by this press release. Such risk factors include, among others: difficulties encountered in acquiring and integrating businesses, including Thermo Fluids Inc. and Badlands Power Fuels, LLC; whether certain markets grow as anticipated; and the competitive and regulatory environment. Additional risks and uncertainties are set forth in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, the Current Report on Form 8-K filed on April 10, 2012, the Current Report on Form 8-K/A filed on February 11, 2013, as well as the Company's other reports filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Company’s Proxy Statement filed on October 9, 2012, and are available at http://www.sec.gov/ as well as the Company's web site at http://nuverra.com/. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this presentation. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.