Edison International ( EIX) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Edison International fell $0.55 (-1.2%) to $46.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,481,083 shares of Edison International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,720,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.62-$46.69 after having opened the day at $46.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.61. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: American DG Energy ( ADGE), down 6.4%, Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras ( EBR), down 3.5%, Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De ( SBS), down 2.8% and Empresa Nacional de ElectricidadSA ( EOC), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Edison International Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.