Research in Motion ( BBRY) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Research in Motion fell $0.10 (-1.0%) to $9.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 19,127,954 shares of Research in Motion exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27,104,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.50-$9.88 after having opened the day at $9.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.65. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), down 6.0%, RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 5.6%, NII Holdings ( NIHD), down 5.3% and DragonWave ( DRWI), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Research in Motion Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.