NII Holdings ( NIHD) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, NII Holdings fell $0.36 (-5.3%) to $6.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,349,898 shares of NII Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,032,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.18-$6.93 after having opened the day at $6.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.77. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), down 13.9%, Advanced Photonix ( API), down 11.1%, Astea International ( ATEA), down 10.6% and SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NII Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.