SFN Group ( SFN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, SFN Group fell $0.35 (-1.4%) to $25.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 10,692 shares of SFN Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,683,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.58-$25.99 after having opened the day at $25.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.00. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 26.7%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 26.7%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 10.2% and China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SFN Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.