Health Care REIT ( HCN) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Health Care REIT fell $0.84 (-1.3%) to $65.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,049,821 shares of Health Care REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,461,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.25-$66.50 after having opened the day at $66.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.06. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation ( ANH), down 11.7%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 10.2%, Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT ( EARN), down 8.8% and ARMOUR Residential REIT ( ARR), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Health Care REIT Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.