Sirius XM Radio ( SIRI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Sirius XM Radio fell $0.09 (-2.6%) to $3.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 59,177,040 shares of Sirius XM Radio exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 56,759,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.36-$3.50 after having opened the day at $3.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.47. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 26.7%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 26.7%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 7.9% and Inuvo ( INUV), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sirius XM Radio Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.